Saturday, 10 January 2009

A New Year has arrived...

...and so I try and make new years resolutions that I'll actually stick to.

My main new years resolution this year is to THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS. That is, to try and always look on the positive side of any situation. I seem to be doing well so far.

I can see this year being quite challenging.

Christmas has seen me questioning a lot of things, and shown me my friends true colours. It's been a good experience. I've felt quite down during Christmas, with moments of happiness, like when I had a toaster and a kettle!

But this year is going to be more difficult to get through, and the only way I'll make it through is to think of happy thoughts.

ARGH!!

Right, I'm going to get thinking happy thoughts straight away...and I think I'll be needing some chocolate cake...yum...

No comments: