Sunday, 6 September 2009

Random thoughts whilst on holiday.

Friday 28th August '09
  • You never know when paper will come in handy.
  • I love travelling.
  • Coldplay = Perfect travelling music. Nothing could ever beat it :)
  • You can never interrupt music whilst travelling. Every song is just perfect. You think about stuff. Travelling on the bus to Heathrow was brilliant. Just listening to Ryan Adams - "Wonderwall" pretty much the whole way up in the dark :)
  • I also love it when we venture into little towns we've never been to before.

Bristol

  • Risk Gymnasium - where every exercise could be your last.
  • Looking for Banksy is fun.
  • Someones lost a cat...I can see posters.
  • There's fantastic graffiti here...
  • "OMG! My Chunky just got funky ;]" WTF!??!?!?!

Other stuffs

  • Hot Chip is also perfect daytime travelling music.
  • DHL fuel lorry spotted - 12:21pm
  • Gregory Distribution Lorry!
  • Lois stopped herself from crying by picking her nose...I'll remember that one.
  • Just passed a sign saying "Check Point"
  • Modest Mouse is also good travelling music.
  • Apparently we're in Pennsylvania.....
  • Gregory Distribution lorry spotted...
  • NIMLET.
  • My hair goes curly when I let it dry naturally...hmmm...neis iawn.

Sunday 30th August '09

  • I'm watching Deal or No Deal....WHY?! It's just a fat woman running around, screaming at people opening boxes...

No comments: